Colonial Energy’s Customer Service team utilizes an integrated approach based on the customer’s needs and priorities to develop a long-term business relationship and successfully position our clients to meet their energy requirements.
Our practical, hands-on operational capabilities and industry seasoned staff provide the customer with an extensive package of energy services specifically tailored for industrial customers. Colonial Energy combines strategic planning, supply, transportation, reporting, monitoring and customer service to enhance our effectiveness and our client’s success.
Colonial Energy assists its industrial end-user clients by providing:
- Cost savings on fuel bills by establishing competitive pricing
- Secure energy supplies
- Production schedule and delivery adjustments
- Time savings by minimizing in-house personnel time involvement
- Optimization of LDC tariff services and reduction of LDC charges
- Term and Daily pricing – Inside FERC, Gas Daily, and NYMEX based pricing
- Dedicated Account Service and Customer Care personnel available 24-7
- Daily and Monthly balance monitoring
- Customized billing and reporting options
- Utility tariff analysis and client education
- Budget-Certain program designed to work with institution’s budget production schedule to target and meet 12, 24, and 36 month budget targets